17 Jan Start 2018 off the right way
Start 2018 off the right way by getting all the answers you need for your financial future.
Hampton Bridge is holding a free informative seminar to help expatriates in Beijing understand all of the financial problems that they might face.
Hampton Bridge is a financial advisory formed by a group of long-time industry professionals who seek to provide a higher standard of advice and have a positive impact on their client’s lives.
Register your place now.
Wednesday 31st January 2018 – 7pm
The Park Hyatt, Yintai Center, Beijing
Are you an expatriate living and working in Beijing with questions about how to manage your finances?
- How do I transfer money out of China?
- How do I use WeChat pay?
- How does the Chinese social security and retirement system work?
- How do I manage my family’s budget to meet my financial goals?
Do you have existing investments?
- Why don’t my investments grow as I had expected?
- How should I allocate my portfolio?
- Are my investments too risky or too safe?
- Should I invest in property or the stock market?
Do you have the right protection for your family?
- Do I need health insurance while I live and work in China?
- Does my existing health insurance plan provide the benefits that I need?
- Do I need life insurance?
How To Find The Seminar
Our seminar will be held at The Park Hyatt in the Yintai Center Beijing. To find the seminar room you must come up to the reception on the 63rd floor and then go down one floor to the 62nd.